This is to inform all prospective Corpers that the following information is required for Graduate Mobilization and Registration for NYSC Programme. The following below must strictly be complied upon by all Graduates who which to enroll in the programme.
In order to ensure a seamless registration, prospective corps members are to note the following for strict compliance:
Prospective Corps members should ensure that they have valid and functional e-mail addresses that they can access and Nigerian (GSM) telephone numbers with which to register.
Locally trained prospective Corps members are expected to use correct JAMB and Matriculation numbers to register
For locally-trained graduates, only those whose names appear in the Senate/Academic Board Approved Result lists submitted by their Institutions will have access to the register on the NYSC portal.
Foreign-trained prospective corps members should ensure that their Institutions are accredited: where in doubt, it is their responsibility to approach Federal Ministry of Education for verification. The letter of verification must be uploaded during registration.
Foreign-trained graduates from Ghana and Benin Republic must obtain letters of verification and upload same for mobilization to be effective.
Those who graduated from Institutions outside Nigeria, (Foreign-trained graduates), are to visit the NYSC portal, register and upload the following documents:
· West African School Certificate(WASC) (with not less than 5 Credits at 2 sittings) or its equivalent,
· General Certificate of Education (GCE O’ Level) (with not less than 5 Credits at 2 sittings) or its equivalent,
· NECO (with not less than 5 Credits at 2 sittings) or its equivalent
· High School Diploma or its equivalent.
· First Degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) Certificate (Second Degree or Ph.D not necessary). Letter of attestation will not be accepted, please.
· Transcript of the first Degree or HND.
· International travelling Passport showing data page and date of departure for the course of study. (Please note that you must present the originals of the above during verification at the Orientation camp).
· Letters of verification for graduates of Institutions in Ghana, Benin Republic and any other Institution whose accreditation is in doubt. Click for Complete Information, Check Our Site